Denovo will deliver speaking sessions to discuss the release of a new “Code Current” program, an increased focus on Managed Services, and product improvements on Denovo Quick Calculators.
BOULDER, CO – April 12, 2018 | PRWeb
Denovo, an Oracle Platinum partner and leading provider of enterprise cloud hosting, consulting, and managed services, announced today that they will be exhibiting and presenting at COLLABORATE 18 – an in-depth tradeshow that helps Oracle users learn, network, and share best practices related to Oracle applications and technology.
Denovo will exhibit at booth #625 on Main Street of the Exhibitor Hall. At COLLABORATE 18, Denovo will release a new program for “Code Current” in alignment with JD Edwards continuous delivery of new features and functionality. “Code Current” provides a revolutionary change to the way organizations upgrade their JD Edwards – eliminating the problems of traditional, major upgrades that were spread-out and intrusive to business operations. Denovo’s new “Code Current” program will allow for: unlimited product updates, unlimited net change training, impact/net change analysis, as well as additional Managed Services offerings.
Attendees will see that Denovo has increased its focus on providing Managed Services – functional, technical, and infrastructure – to existing and new customers. In addition, Denovo has a proven methodology and refined project plan to accelerate clients’ move to new and updated clouds. Increased investment in Denovo’s Managed Services research will significantly benefit clients as Denovo continually improves, automates, and streamlines included offerings.
Denovo will also deliver a speaking session related to the product improvements made to Denovo’s Quick Calculators, specifically the move to the cloud with new functionality. Quick Calculator Cloud is a Platform as a Service (PaaS) extension to help organizations with custom processes, saving hours of IT time.
Denovo sessions at COLLABORATE 18 are as follows:
- [Workshop] Move JD Edwards to the Cloud? Ridiculous You Say! But Not as Hard as You Think, Let Us Show You How!
- Sunday, April 22nd 10:00am – 12:30pm
- Presented by Paul Hughes, Rob Martin, and Stan Karimi: Lagoon A
- [Workshop] Let’s Do This! How to Adopt the JD Edwards Continuous Delivery (Code Current) Model and Get Instant Results!
- Sunday, April 22nd 12:30pm – 2:45pm
- Presented by Susan Szymanski (partnering with company, Q Software): Lagoon A
- [Speaking Session] Let’s Do This! How to Adopt the JD Edwards Continuous Delivery (Code Current) Model and Get Instant Results!
- Monday, April 23rd 9:45am – 10:45am
- Presented by Susan Szymanski: South Pacific G
- [Speaking Session] Extending Cloud Applications Using PaaS for SaaS
- Monday, April 23rd 11:00am – 12:00pm
- Presented by Michael Lennon: South Sea Ballroom
- [Speaking Session] Quick Calculator Cloud – Your Workaround for the SaaS(y) Cloud
- Tuesday, April 24th 11:00am – 12:00pm
- Presented by Rob Martin: Lagoon K
- [Speaking Session] Upgrading E1 9.0 to E1 9.2 within 76 days
- Wednesday, April 25th 1:15pm – 2:15pm
- Presented by Cyn Clark, Washington Corporations and Aaron Webb, Denovo: Lagoon B
- [Speaking Session] An Insider’s View of Oracle’s Cloud Infrastructure (a.k.a. Bare Metal Cloud)
- Wednesday, April 25th 4:15pm – 5:15pm
- Presented by Paul Hughes: Surf A
For more information on Denovo’s sessions at COLLABORATE 18 and to add them to your event schedule, click here.
Established in 2003, Denovo Ventures, LLC is a full-service cloud computing and enterprise hosting professional services firm with extensive expertise in designing, installing, managing and supporting enterprise software solutions in private, hybrid and public cloud platforms. Denovo delivers technology and managed solutions from their SOC 2 certified data centers located in the United States and Europe. As an Oracle Platinum Partner, Denovo’s professional services team has successfully completed over 2300 Oracle ERP projects for a wide variety of commercial and public sector clients. The company is headquartered in Boulder, CO and serves a worldwide client base. www.denovo-us.com